[olug] Postfix with aliases or .forward

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 19:23:59 UTC 2004

Well, based on your response, sounds like you have it
all figured out.  I was just following your example.

I just ranted for about another 30 lines with regards
to your behavior and the company you work for/own and
such and deleted it.....not worth it....but go fix
your website www.ibusol.com and quit jerking around on
the olug....perhaps you should start one for Grand
Island, since that is where you are from.

See ya,
TD

=====
Terry