[olug] good subversion example

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Jun 15 23:30:27 UTC 2004

Found on Cory Doctorow's BoingBoing blog:

Collaborative, open textbook

OpenTextBook.org is a collaborative project wherein university students
(and others) can turn their course notes into a giant, open textbook. You
need to know how to use CVS to contribute and edit the book, but there's a
daily PDF snapshot of the state of the project, which is looking pretty
good!
Link (http://www.opentextbook.org/) (Thanks, Steve
(http://www.fractalus.com/steve/) !)  --
http://www.boingboing.net/2004/06/15/collaborative_open_t.html

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson