[olug] quick pgp question

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Wed Jun 9 13:39:18 UTC 2004

Can somebody do me a favor and test this out with me?

Send me an encrypted message.  My public key is listed at pgp.mit.edu or
any of the keyservers that sync with that one.

Does it matter what email address it goes to?  My public key says
epenne at ieee.org but could somebody send it to epenne at olug.org and I
would still be able to decrypt it?

Eric Penne