[olug] full time network support job

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Mon Jun 7 10:02:00 UTC 2004

  I have some information about a full time network support job that is
open. The company is half an hour west of metro Omaha, they've got
dozens of Windows systems, a large wireless network, a variety of
applications, and if you're good at indian wrestling you may be able to
take one FreeBSD box they have away from me :-) They're ripe for Open
Source innovation and you won't find much resistance to free solutions.

  Its a fairly blue collar environment so you don't have to play dress
up, the current support person is moving up in the organization and she
is really nice, and the organization is quite stable.

  I hear the worst case on salary is mid thirties ... if this sounds
interesting please contact me. If you know someone who might fit this
feel free to mention them.