[olug] Portknocker (from OLUG mtg/presentation)

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Thu Jun 3 23:27:24 UTC 2004

On Jun 3, 2004, at 11:06 AM, OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group -
OLUG) wrote:
> http://www.2600.com/meetings/mtg.html
>
> Nebraska
> Omaha: Crossroads Mall Food Court. 7 pm.

Dude, the CIA bugged the tables at that food court long ago. Y'all need
to move. Since Tenet resigned today maybe you'd squeeze through the net
for a couple more meetings, but I wouldn't chance it if I where you.
The Patriot Act probably has a 2600 clause in there somewhere, you'll
be classified as enemy combatants and held w/o representation @
Guantanamo indefinately.... Then who would put all those InstallFest
posters up? -grin-