[olug] Linux Recommendations?

Dietz, John D. dietz_j at alltel.net
Wed Jun 2 05:41:25 UTC 2004

	The Blizzard games will allow you to host your own LAN games.  The
thought was that one could have a "LAN" over VPN and just have some latency.
	Unfortunately, all of our instrumentation uses some proprietary HP
interfaces and software.

Thanks for the sites about Linksys stuff.  I will see if I can flash upgrade
my stuff and see what happens.

Thanks again,

John

John D. Dietz