[olug] Happy Hacking Keyboard from PFU

shaughn at emosai.net shaughn at emosai.net
Wed Jul 28 16:53:17 UTC 2004

> Now *that* is a keyboard.  And they also have the advantage in lifespan.
> The one I'm currently typing on is over 10 years old, and it still works
> perfectly!

yes i agree, i have one from 1984, that I use daily, i like it over my
other natural keyboards cause it's just fun to type on, plus the fact that
it wont ever break, and ifyou need to, you can use it as a weapon..

but outside of that, I have a MS Natrual Pro Elite squared, it was the
first of the series that had all the buttons at top for internet and such,
that's lasted me a long time, i also have a Cirque natural, no date, but
it's old and has a touch-pad on it... this one has lasted through all my
crap...

but i love that linux one, no caps lock, no windows key (could be
annoying), tiny...