[olug] Happy Hacking Keyboard from PFU

Mike Hostetler hostetlerm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 15:23:25 UTC 2004

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:23:43 -0500, Jon H. Larsen <relayer at levania.org> wrote:
> There was a conversation about the Happy Hacking keyboard at the last
> InstallFest.
>
> For those wondering what happened to PFU, they appear to have been bought by
> Fujitsu a while ago.
>
> The Happy Hacking Keyboards look to be still available.
> http://shop.store.yahoo.com/pfuca-store/

I happen to own the Lite version, and I love it!  Besides a nice size,
it has a wonderful feel to it.

I noted on the link above that the Lite 2 version has separate arrow
keys.  That is a nice touch over the Lite version (which has you use a
Fn key to use the arrows) but if you spend your days in vi or emacs
you don't need no skinkin' arrow keys. :)

--
Mike Hostetler
thehaas at binary.net
http://www.binary.net/thehaas