[olug] OLUG August meeting & other events reminder

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Thu Jul 22 03:47:13 UTC 2004

> Other notes:
> Luncheon with a Penguin: 11:30 AM on the 3rd Friday of the month, meet
> everyone at China Buffet (114th near Dodge) or Clancy's (Pacific near
> 72nd). Be sure to wear your penguin suits (or other geek gear) so others
> can find you.
> OLUG FAQ on Luncheon with a Penguin:

There was a good turn out for the non-official lunch at California Tacos.
I would like to suggest that we add Cali Tacos as an additional lunch
spot.  There were five of us there, 3 first time lunchers showed up along
with Robert and I. (Sorry we missed you Jay)  Topics ranged from BSD v.
Linux v. Solaris, to application installation/management utilities to old
noisey equipment that could double as space heaters.

At the end of lunch we agreed to meet there again next month.

So even if it is decided that a 3rd official lunch spot is unwanted, we
will, in the spirit of OSS rebels continue to meet there.  So if anyone is
in the area next time, stop on in.

-Jeff