[olug] Wireless Internet Services in Lincoln?

Dietz, John D. dietz_j at alltel.net
Sat Jul 17 18:32:40 UTC 2004

	The organization is located in Talmage, NE.  It's their public
library.  This organization will give them free service, but in exchange,
wants access to the water towers and for the library to setup customers for
them.
	My concern is that I cannot find anything about this company at all,
only their proposal.  I cannot find their phone or web page.  There is also
not an address listed anywhere on the proposal.  There is a local gentleman
in the area that thinks it will be a good idea.  I think however the we can
get broadband from Galaxy Communications (Cable Provider), but they haven't
gotten back to me yet.

Thanks,

John