[olug] Wireless problems in Suse 9.1

Jake Churchill jachurchill at cox.net
Mon Jul 12 23:35:21 UTC 2004

stop network, then stop pcmcia, then start pcmcia, then start pcmcia.
that is if you're talking about that laptop.  I had that problem with
Mandrake and Redhat on the same machine.

su
./network stop
./pcmcia stop
./pcmcia start
./network start

those should all be in the /etc/init.d/  That's where they were with
Redhat and Mandrake.  If not, run 'updatedb' as root, then 'locate
<program_name>'

Jake