[olug] [OT] Delay of Cox mail??

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Mon Jul 12 16:16:54 UTC 2004

I've had a problem both receiving and sending email. I wonder if the
virus scanning and spam scanning processes aren't what is causing the
hold up. I don't know if they scan outgoing mail for spam or virus but
if they do then that could be part of the problem.

It's almost enough to make me look for another high speed service
provider . . . However it's NOT enough to make me go to MSN/Qwest! Are
there any other options for HS connections?

Don K.

--
"Latins for Republicans. It's like roaches for Raid."
-- John Leguizamo, comedian and actor from Puerto Rico