[olug] Open Office Experts?

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 9 22:41:49 UTC 2004

I tried to work up a Pie Chart Test that
uses Daniel's suggested workaround.
Maybe someone else can do better.

I couldn't find any color="invisible",
so I went with white as Dan suggested.
Also the circle around the pie might
be turned off, but I just left it on.

But at least the "padding area" fills
in for the less than 100% situations,
and makes the rest of the pie chart
segments the correct proportion.
(I'll let someone else do optional
multiple pies for > 100% cases, LOL.)

The two-sheet sxc (12k) is attached, but
will probably be removed by OLUG's server.
Hope it helps, as a starting point anyway.

Kim