[olug] OT: network cam

Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) scott.l.miller at hp.com
Fri Jul 9 19:26:49 UTC 2004

Another, more industrial, option is www.netbotz.com.  The wallbotz 500 is capable of connecting to a wireless network.  We're currently playing with them here at work, and they work pretty well.  But they're not cheap either.  ~$25K for a "starter pack".  They do, however, run on a hardened linux OS :-)

-Scott