[olug] Open Office Experts?

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 9 10:28:48 UTC 2004

Would "Insert, Chart" (pick "pie") and then
"Format Cells, Fractions" work for you?
Also lots of right-click options for appearance.

But the pie chart seems to always equal 100%.
If you put in 5 entries of 1/10 each, you don't
get a half-circle, you get a full pie in five
equal pieces (2/10 each).  Maybe this is not
what you want if you are teaching fractions.

If anyone here is an OOo expert and knows a
better way, please clue us in.

Kim