[olug] talking about lunch

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Thu Jul 8 20:49:08 UTC 2004

Corporate\ said:
>> At the last OLUG lunch @ Clancy's there were 4 of us.  We
>
> That sounds promising.  :)
>
>> decided to meet
>> at California Taco ( 33 & California) for the next lunch.
>> Mmmm. Tacos and WiFi<g>
>
> That will make it hard for first-timers to find anybody at Clancy's,
> since that is the location that is published on the website FAQ.  :-/

I'm sure that Tim will update the web if we decide to make it permanent.
But, having a permanent lunch spot might not be the best idea.  Not
everyone likes eating the same for every meeting.  And since the early
turnouts for Clancy's were so low, we hoped that more would come if we
were closer to downtown.

(two of us came across the river and the other two work downtown so Cali
Tacos was suggested and agreed to by the 4, for the next meeting.)

As for the FAQ, we are OSS/lunch rebels and we don't need no stinkin'
gringo FAQ to tell us where to eat<g>

-Jeff