Intertran website - Re: [olug] bi-lingual desktop publisher?

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 04:14:38 UTC 2004

I noticed a couple of weeks back when that German spam
e-mail was going around that our good friend, Google,
is now offering language translation.  There's a
little (and I do mean little) link off the main page.

Vince

--- Brian Wiese <bwiese at cotse.com> wrote:
> I don't know how well this 'online translator' is,
> but I've been using it
> for studying some Norwegian stuff now and again.
> (definately not perfect)
>
> http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran/
>
> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:44:42 -0500
> Jake Churchill <jachurchill at cox.net> wrote:
>
> |I can do it.  I speak fluent enough to get by, but
> I generally write
> |more efficiently.  I'm a translater in a company
> who's primary business
> |market is Southern California.  Let me know if you
> need the help and if
> |they would pay me to do it.  i'm always looking for
> the extra cash.
> |
> |Jake
> |
> |On Jun 23, 2004, at 8:15 AM, neal rauhauser wrote:
> |

> |>   Does anyone here know a bi-lingual desktop
> publishing service? I'm
> |> helping someone sell their house and its in south
> east Omaha so we need
> |> english/spanish flyer. I don't trust my rusty
> spanish to translate this
> |> and make it look good ...
> |>

> |> --

> |> mailto:neal at lists.rauhauser.net
> http://www.rauhauser.net fcc:K0BSD
> |> Cisco, Soekris, OpenBSD, or Amateur Radio? See my
> web page ...

> |OLUG at olug.org

> Brian Wiese          "What we do in life, echoes in
> eternity."
> bwiese(at)cotse.com  gpg: 0x46D4332E    keyserver:
> pgp.mit.org
> phone: 402.296.3008  aim: unolinuxguru
> www.unomaha.edu/~bwiese

=====
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -- Benjamin Franklin