Intertran website - Re: [olug] bi-lingual desktop publisher?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Fri Jul 2 03:54:48 UTC 2004

I don't know how well this 'online translator' is, but I've been using it
for studying some Norwegian stuff now and again. (definately not perfect)

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran/

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:44:42 -0500
Jake Churchill <jachurchill at cox.net> wrote:

|I can do it.  I speak fluent enough to get by, but I generally write
|more efficiently.  I'm a translater in a company who's primary business
|market is Southern California.  Let me know if you need the help and if
|they would pay me to do it.  i'm always looking for the extra cash.
|
|Jake
|
|On Jun 23, 2004, at 8:15 AM, neal rauhauser wrote:
|

|>   Does anyone here know a bi-lingual desktop publishing service? I'm
|> helping someone sell their house and its in south east Omaha so we need
|> english/spanish flyer. I don't trust my rusty spanish to translate this
|> and make it look good ...
|>

|> --
|OLUG at olug.org

Brian Wiese          "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."
bwiese(at)cotse.com  gpg: 0x46D4332E    keyserver: pgp.mit.org
phone: 402.296.3008  aim: unolinuxguru  www.unomaha.edu/~bwiese