[olug] NTPd w/modem support - OT tangent

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Fri Jan 30 15:30:49 UTC 2004

I have one of these clocks,  different model though,  I have the ws-6002u-a
I got it for Christmas and its been working just fine,  at least the little
radio tower is displayed indicating is recieved a signal.  I have taken the
battery out last night and replaced it and by this morning it resynced and
the tower appeared again.

Trent