[olug] Testing ignore.

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Tue Jan 27 17:58:33 UTC 2004

This test was done because I wasn't getting any email to the olug.org
domain.  All email to olug.org was mysteriously disappearing.  This
message is done from squirrelmail on the olug.org server so i think it may
just be processed internally and actaully get to my account.  This would
tell me that an external connection to olug.org is not available for
delivery of my olug.org email.  If it is not processed internally then
qmail or some other program is holding up the email.  I know it will get
fixed eventually but I thought I would try it.  It is probably an internal
error because I haven't gotten a bounce back from any messages I've sent
from external addresses.  The mail queue is probably very full.

Thanks
Eric