[olug] Mandrake 9.2, ATI, and xawtv

Kris Gainsforth krisguy at cableone.net
Sun Jan 25 04:49:19 UTC 2004

I'm having a problem with xawtv since I've upgraded Mandrake to 9.2 from
9.1.

Every time I start xawtv, I get the following:

This is xawtv-3.90, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.19-16mdk)
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  144 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  337
[krisguy at bugslin krisguy]$

I'm using the cooker XFree86 RPMs with a Mach64 card.

Googling isn't helping me, all I keep finding is missing /dev/video
remarks on the web.

Any ideas?