[olug] VPN / iptables type question

Shaughn shaughn at emosai.net
Thu Jan 22 18:00:29 UTC 2004

Hello. I just got asked a question on a scenario.

Company #1 and Company #2, want to both VPN to Server C.

So, in my mind, with this, #1 and #2 will be on the same network as S.C,
so they will all beable to see eachother? correct? All machiens from #1
can access #2 and S.C.

I would like ot know if it's possible to have #1 and #2 machines route
the traffic. Like all local traffic to the S.C goes to the S.C, but any
internet traffic goes through the gateway of their ISP, and not the S.C
as a VPN would do.

I hope this makes sense.