[olug] RE: [sansug] Enterprise alternatives to Windows meeting?

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Wed Jan 21 15:35:09 UTC 2004

FYI There have been some Omaha Linux User Group posts about some of this
recently, like the Open Exchange Server for example.

http://lists.olug.org/pipermail/olug/2004-January/005992.html

http://lists.olug.org/pipermail/olug/2004-January/thread.html

personally I'm still in the qmail/squirellmail boat.

Samba can do more than file sharing.like replace a Domain Controller for
example.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-samba-tng.html

(ibm is really starting to produce some good articles on linux.and giving
them away)

-t

  _____