[olug] Password

G.M. mescie at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 02:53:19 UTC 2004

Thanks Ryan that got me back into linux.I'm running mandrake 9.1 btw.I
couldn't reply to you from my linux because something else is screwy.My
start menu only has logoff,bookmaks and a couple other things I can't
remember.No apps,settings,mulimedia.not even any sound.Anyone have any ideas
on that?

            Gary Martin