[olug] Suse 9.0 Pro ISOs on FTP server

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Tue Jan 13 16:53:29 UTC 2004

Robert Jacobs wrote:
> Monday, 10:56 PM
>
> No change.

Dang...  Can someone tell me why it insists on going into Passive mode?
Could that be the culprit.  Robert, e-mail me offline with your home IP
address and I'll open up the IPTables for your address to see if that
makes any difference.

Matthew M. or David W.: Any thoughts? I know you two put in your fair
share of IPTables firewall time. :)

Dan