[olug] Install fest - this Saturday!!!

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Jan 13 06:23:28 UTC 2004

Good day all!

A superb list of individuals have signed up to help out with the Install
fest this Saturday using the form that Jon Larson recently uploaded to the
OLUG.org web site. Things are looking up for our first fest of 2004.

Most of who has signed up are the experienced ones, the uber geeks that
live & breath Linux, Unix, & BSD.  There are still opportunities for those
in the community that are the beginners, the newbies to Linux/Unix to help
the brand new walking in the door with their first install. You recently
made the same steps they will make on Saturday, and can relate to them
while easing the so called 'first install queasynes'. This is also a
perfect opportunity for you to gain experience, and learn from those
experienced & uber geeks when you run into something not quite right....

So, if you have not signed up already - hit OLUG.org and do so now!

Most of us are showing up around 11 am, bringing some snacks & soda. See
you on Saturday!

PS: Anyone have a WiFi access point they can bring?

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson