[olug] belkin kvm cables w/audio anyone?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon Jan 12 06:55:29 UTC 2004

Would anyone be interested in some fairly cheap belkin kvm+audio cables?
I had trouble placing my order online, and now apparently I made 2 orders
-- just like below.  So if anyone wants this, or any sets let me know...
catch me (932.5490) before I cancel the order mid monday.

The 50% off deal may still work, it was 'expired' when I tried it but
still worked. http://slickdeals.net/#p4067

Begin forwarded message: