[olug] Suse 9.0 Pro ISOs on FTP server

Robert A. Jacobs r.a.jacobs at cox.net
Sat Jan 10 00:21:32 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 09:35, Daniel Linder wrote:

> Ok, I'm finally home and I have moved the ISO images for 4&5 to the new
> location.  My home system via Cox cablemodem is able to download the iso
> images at 350 KB/sec so hopefully others are seeing good DL speeds too.
>
> Again, the url is: ftp://ftp2.linder.org/pub/Suse/9.0

Not sure what the problem is - or if anyone else is having it - but I've
tried your server repeatedly over the last few days and I keep getting a
dropped connection.

Has anyone else experienced this when attempting to connect to
ftp2.linder.org?

I was able to get the first four disks off of K.J.'s machine at a
painfully slow pace.  I'm currently grabbing the last one off of
Shaughn's server and getting about 260 kb/sec.