[olug] Samba problems

Trevor Taylor ricotj at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 15:15:04 UTC 2004

Ok, I've checked this and it's still not authenticating correctly.
Anyone have any other ideas?
I'm thinking the issue may be related to the fact that the DOS client
doesn't seem to be passing the domain information (What I can pull from
the samba logs). Is there a way to have samba attempt to use the default
domain when checking user ID's?