[olug] gnomemeeting and netmeeting will not do anything after connecting

Francis Geiger hmcsret at cox.net
Sun Jan 4 18:35:02 UTC 2004

I am using RH9 and installed Gnomemeeting 0.96.0,  I was able to connect
with my son's netmeeting then nothing would happen. The chat part would
not work nor would the video.  I looked on the Linux newbies list
nothing helped.  I am using the RH9 firewall could that be blocking the
transfer of the video after the connection is made? My goal here is to
see my 1 1/2 year old Grand Daughter who lives in Arizona since I live
here in Bellevue having an online connection would be great! Thanks in
advance, Grant
--
Francis Geiger <hmcsret at cox.net>