[olug] UNO Omaha Wireless group

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Sun Feb 29 03:22:43 UTC 2004

I sent some of them an email (back on Feb 04, 2004), and it sounded like
the majority had graduated or moved out of the area, but I think it's
still semi-active at least.

Brian

(thread starts here:
http://lists.olug.org/pipermail/olug/2004-February/006487.html)

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:50:05 +0000
neal rauhauser <neal at lists.rauhauser.net> wrote:

|I just examined this site and it looks pretty dead to me.
|
|VHP3 wrote:
|
|> --- gvanmill at unmc.edu wrote:
|> > (1)What ever happened to the idea of a wireless
|> > network throughout Omaha?
|>
|> The only thing I've heard along these lines is about a
|> group here at UNO trying to create a MAN throughout
|> Omaha and some surrounding areas.
|>
|> > (4)Is anyone coordinating this?
|>
|>   The group here at UNO is called Omaha Wireless.
|> Here's their website:
|> http://omahawireless.unomaha.edu/Overview/home.asp
|>
|> =====
|> "In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn."

Brian Wiese          "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."
bwiese(at)cotse.com  gpg: 0x46D4332E keyserver: pgp.dtype.org
phone: 402.932.5490  aim: unolinuxguru  www.unomaha.edu/~bwiese