[olug] unix/bash/vim/gcc howto - Friday Feb 27th @ 6pm

K.J. Kirwan kjk_elec at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 28 18:03:55 UTC 2004

I was not able to attend this event.
Will these tutorials be monthly events?
This is a good idea and I hope I get another
chance to attend.  (The specific subject doesn't
matter, as I'll take all the help I can get :)

Does anyone have a report/review about how many
attended and what happened at the meeting?

I hope Brian (or anyone) will post a reminder
about this if one comes around again.

Thanks,

Kim