[olug] Server Farms

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Feb 25 18:47:53 UTC 2004

Well it's kind of hard to design a solution to a  requirement that isn't
defined.

If you're talking data storage that means a SAN (especially if you're
talking those dollar amounts).  If you're dealing with the government the
requirements are going to be spelled out to a fare-thee-well although they
may not necessarily "work".

I think you need about a metric ass-ton more info before you start worrying
about design.

Bill