[olug] OLUG Banner Update

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Wed Feb 25 14:40:46 UTC 2004

Hi Everyone,

Here the latest update for the banner fund.

We are currently at $100 with $50 to go to reach our goal of $150.00.

I'd like to thank those who donated at the luncheon last week.

- Craig Wolf
- Anonymous

The layout proof was approved, and now we wait for the two banners to be
completed.

We only need 5 people at $10 each, or 10 people at $5.00 each to reach our
goal of $150.00.  If you would like to contribute to the banner
fund, catch me at next week's meeting, on Tuesday, March 2nd.  Meeting
begins at 6:30 PM.  I'll be leading a discussion on MythTV.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer at levania dot org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org