[olug] Home network, firewall, vpn design..

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Tue Feb 17 17:22:47 UTC 2004

I've setup this type of functionality on a 200mhz PC that is less that 10%
used while routing internet traffic for a 6 person office and allowing an
incoming VPN for a 3 person remote office. Soon I may have a 'packaged'
tarfile......

Pentium 200mhz, 128mb ram
freeswan
pptpd    <-remote users