[olug] interesting reading ( always looking for spam blockingtechniques ;-)

Rod Hurley rhurley at tmvgas.com
Tue Feb 17 15:06:44 UTC 2004

Sure it is easy with an internal switch of certain letters.  But try
mixing longer words...eytrnivehg bmeecos qtiue jlbemdue.  There are
certain words that read easier than others.  Notice the article chooses
several 4 letter words, which would facilitate only 2 letters getting
swapped.  Further, they are ones that are often misspelled anyway.
that--taht  what--waht.

Just wanted to be the fly in the soup.  :o)

>>> iceburn at dangerzone.com 02/17/04 08:40AM >>>
http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/09/15/2227256&mode=flat&tid=13

3&tid=134&tid=186

theres a little perl script to 'scramble given input text' along with
links
to some other articles on language websites...

-t