[olug] howto boot multiple linux partitions?

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 15:10:36 UTC 2004

Suse usually installs the boot information to a /boot
partition.   Also, you may want to give grub a try.

You will want to try to use the image= parameter for
your Linux OS's.  Leave the other to 'other' systems:
image=/dev/hda6 (/boot partition of Linux OS or
wherever the boot information is stored)

=====
Terry