[olug] Recommendations on SIMPLE Web based editing system

Vincent.Raffensberger at dtn.com Vincent.Raffensberger at dtn.com
Fri Feb 13 17:46:03 UTC 2004

You may want to look into Webmin.  I'm using it on one system to do nearly
the same thing.
http://www.webmin.com/index.html

gvanmill at unmc.edu
Sent by: olug-bounces at olug.org
02/13/2004 11:31 AM
Please respond to
Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>

Omaha Linux User Group <olug at olug.org>
cc

Subject
[olug] Recommendations on SIMPLE Web based editing system

I need a simple web based system that will allow different users to log
into the server, edit and save free-form documents.  The criteria is that
it needs to be multi-user, and low over head.  I would welcome
recommendations.  Oh yes,  and open source.  This sounds like a CMF, or
BLOG, but that's too much overhead.

--Glen