[olug] OT: Congress and Bill HR 3261

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Wed Feb 11 19:23:45 UTC 2004

Folks, anyone that knows me knows that I speak my mind and our government is growing in the stupid that run it.  They will take money from anyone and do their bidding and at times, a local outcry is needed to prevent the stupid from getting something they should not get.  This is one of those times.  Please, if you read about this bill, especially the 2nd link, and agree, at least send something to your House Rep in congress to ask them to smarten up.  Otherwise, you can delete this and just move on...Thanx for letting me rant...
http://www.publicknowledge.org/take-action/PublicAction.2004-01-29.5078945128/

http://www.uschamber.com/government/letters/040119hr3261.htm

Craig Wolf sends...