[olug] Superbowl Commercial

Mark mnmfactory at cox.net
Mon Feb 2 03:13:07 UTC 2004

Brandon Lederer wrote:
> For those who missed it, I will have an MPEG 2 Of the Linux IBM Commercial
> with M. Ali, Sometime after the superbowl, as I have it on my Myth Box.

I didn't see it on TV but I think you can see it online...

You may want to check, but I think this is where it is...
(Requires flash)

1) www.ibm.com/open
2) Click the main graphic of the "Linux" kid
3) On the pop-up, click the word "Visionary"
4) From here there are 8 white dots at the bottom. The first is "Linux
is Shaking Things Up" (80sec)" but is the one with Ali.

I had visited this site a few days ago and was impressed with the way it
was done. I'd be interested in hearing others thoughts on this site. I
saw some ads for it on an OSDN site.

Do you think it is effective?

-Mark E.