[olug] Web server monitoring services

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 02:10:53 UTC 2004

Jay,

Try globalnetwatch.com.

We have monitoring gear in a data center as well as our corporate
connection.  So we don't need this.  <salespitch>I am sure some
hosting companies in town will be happy to assist you here since they
have gear already set up to handle this.  Contact me off list if you
need some help.</salespitch>

Terry