[olug] (Slightly OT)copying data from Solaris computer

Mike Peterson CoxMail mpeterson at charles.omhcoxmail.com
Thu Dec 16 14:31:57 UTC 2004

If it is Progress, then they would need to have an export program or you
need a Progress compiler to create an export program.
I work for a company that runs Progress on SCO and Windows nationwide.
Progress is also available for Linux and Windows (all NTx releases).
Progress also runs on Windows 98.
The data is in a file with a .db extension usually and the index is in a
file with a .idx extension.
The schema is stored in the .db file also.
With a full development system of Progress you can export to several
different formats.