[olug] Internet Access

Nathan D.Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Tue Dec 14 05:12:47 UTC 2004

$4.95 is the ISP cost...$25 (or something like that) was my line cost.
Totally around $30/month for DSL.  The package that you want from
qwest.net as your isp is broadband basic or it used to be caleld that
at least (I haven't had it for about 4 months...I switched to qwest
cable modem service)

Nathan D. Rotschafer
Home: (402) 778-NATE
Cell: (402) 216-9270