[olug] *urgent* Suse 9.1 pro boot issue (md related?)

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 14:16:23 UTC 2004

first thing is to check your fstab file from the
command line.  Sounds like it has found an invalid
mount point somehow and is giving up trying to access
it.
Also check your system logs to see if they give a clue
as to what is wrong, but if it's listing valid mount
points, that typically points to an invalid entry in
the fstab or mtab files.
If all else fails, you can often reinstall without
formatting the partitions, saving your data but still
fixing the issue.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com