[olug] Component Re-sellers

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Tue Aug 24 23:34:30 UTC 2004

Yeah, I like newegg, in fact I have parts coming tomorrow from them.
 I can find lower prices "sometimes" but when you add in shipping Newegg.com has the lowest overall from my experience.
  I buy local once in a while if its something small. I feel a little guilty for not supporting local stores more but it all comes down to price...I am still in the top end of the poverty level and I "need hardware and I need it cheap"
:)