[olug] Peguin Lunch at Cali Tacos last week

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 11:26:40 UTC 2004

11:30 AM the third Friday of the month.

West -- China Buffet 114th and Dodge (Miracle Hills
Plaza)

Mid Omaha -- Clancy's 69th (72nd?) and Pacific

East (Still Un-Official) -- California Tacos, 33rd and
California

Possibility of doing CB at some time or other locales
(Bellevue, etc) have been discussed but most work in
Omaha.  I work near McClelland IA and getting into CB
or Omaha for lunch on a regular basis it difficult
anyway.

Good group of people theough.

Joe Gulizia
aka CB_Joe