[olug] Peguin Lunch at Cali Tacos last week

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Tue Aug 24 03:40:16 UTC 2004

On 1969-12-31 at 18:00:00 [-0600], you wrote:
> Yes, the 3rd Friday of every month.  The west lunch is
> at China Buffet, in Miracle Hills, 113th and Dodge.
>
> -=Sean Edwards=-
> cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
>

> --- Cale Lewis <dlazlo at fbx.com> wrote:

Time? I have to be at work in Glenwood at 2pm, but I do have that off in
Oct. if I wouldn't be able to swing it next month. I would very much like
to meet a few other people who don't roll their eyes like my wife does when
I mention computers.

Just a warning, due to limited chances to do so, I may well have a few
questions to ask. Slip me a list of links or other resources I will find
handy and I might spend enough time reading it to let you eat. 8^P (Told
you I still had gaps in my homeschooling I needed experienced users to help
me fill in)