[olug] Cisco Management tools for Linux

Trent Melcher tmelcher at trilogytel.com
Thu Aug 19 20:23:39 UTC 2004

Try the Cisco ConfigMaker

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/nemnsw/cm/index.shtml

It has some pretty icons to look at.

Trent

Trent Melcher
Network/System Administrator
Startouch International LTD.

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of
Jon H. Larsen
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 2:36 PM
To: Omaha Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [olug] Cisco Management tools for Linux

I've been using minicom and doing the config via that interface for
quite
some time.  In fact, that's the only way I have been doing it.  I was
simply looking for another alternative with some IOS config items
built-in.

I have used both cli and GUI to configure my Portmaster 2, and I was
hoping there would be a similar gui option for my routers.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - email: relayer (at) levania (dot) org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/