[olug] Finally, geek for a living

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 19:13:01 UTC 2004

That's what should prove to be great about this place;
my boss holds LAN parties, and in general seems to
enjoy being a geek himself.
It's also why I will keep in touch with the people I'm
working with now; they are great to work with, and
nowhere near as annoying as others I've worked with :)
People REALLY make the job; I can get along with just
about anyone, so long as they can tolerate me...
And tolerating me shouldn't be all that difficult.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com