[olug] (no subject)

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Thu Aug 19 01:15:29 UTC 2004

I wasn't very clear about what kind of analyzer I was was looking for but Bill's intuition was right on.

The problem has been met with Sonicwall's viewpoint. It's a 30 day trial, can't go wrong with that.

I actually considered using squid on the ftp box but it's volume and traffic is so high that more traffic meeans an upgrade in drive space.

John

Terry <td3201 at gmail.com> wrote ..